By Andrew Mackinnon
Last updated: 16th August, 2023
I put a letter into a red Australia Post box on the street today and was very surprised to see that the times after which the box gets emptied have changed. It used to be 6 pm on weekdays and Sunday but now it’s 3 pm on weekdays and 12 pm on Sundays. I guess they don’t want their drivers being out so late on the roads when the roads are very busy around 6 pm with everybody coming back from work during the week and when the sun has gone down so that it’s dark during the months that don’t fall under daylight savings.
So, when I got back home, I went to the Australia Post website to find an official statement relating to these new times. I brought up the home page of the Australia Post website, being auspost.com.au, and was very interested to observe that this home page contains various photos showing five adults and one child. Here’s the breakdown:
> Of the five adults, one was male (i.e. 20%) and four were female (i.e. 80%). (Note that in real life, about 50% of the population is male and about 50% of the population is female.)
> Of the five adults, one was white (i.e. 20%) and the other four were non-white (i.e. 80%). The white adult was female. Back in the real world (you know, the one in which Australia Post delivers letters), about 35% of the population of Australia is white. (About 35% of the population of Australia is Jewish (i.e. Edomitish).)
> There were no (i.e. zero) white men shown on the home page of the Australia Post website, whereas white men constitute at least 17% of the population of Australia.
> Of the five adults shown, one of the non-white women, the non-white man and the white woman were looking at a smartphone and giggling about something they obviously found very funny. (They were probably looking at the home page of the Australia Post website and laughing at the absence of white men.) Another non-white woman was sitting on a couch looking delightedly into an Australia Post package. The last non-white woman was drinking out of a coconut through a straw while wearing sunglasses.
> The child was a five-to-seven-year-old white male with blonde hair, who was wearing bright yellow socks, bright red shorts, a musk (i.e. pink) and grey-striped, long-sleeve t-shirt and, I kid you not, white bunny ears on his head. So I guess the joke’s on him.
Who do think has historically delivered the bulk of the mail in Australia for Australia Post? White men.
So, what they should have done is take the bunny ears off the kid and give him some normal clothes for boys, so that he can feel proud of his masculinity. They should have replaced the non-white woman drinking out of a coconut with a white-as-a-ghost, female teenager, in order to promote a realistic age distribution. Then, because non-white non-citizens are inevitably going to find themselves being deported due to popular sentiment finally heading in the right direction, they should have gotten rid of the non-white woman on the couch and replaced her with a white man wearing a long-sleeve, open-necked, white, cotton shirt and beige trousers – irresistible fashion sense. Lastly, they should have put the white woman (who was looking at the smartphone and giggling) next to him on the couch and pretended they were a married couple. It’s not like white, Australian citizens are doing so great as a demographic cohort in their own country, so why not plug marriage and hope for more little, white, Australian citizens to be flitting about the place in the future?
Try as I might, I had no success finding an official statement on the website relating to the times after which the red Australia Post boxes in the street are emptied. This is evidence writ large of a formerly great institution gone bad.
When I visited the website, being auspost.com.au, using my Firefox web browser, I also received a warning from the browser which said, “Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead”. So, I clicked on “Accept the Risk and Continue” and reached the website. It seems to me the security risk is that Australia Post is trying to undermine the white heritage of Australia.
Australia Post used to be one of the most highly respected, if not the most highly respected, government-run institutions in Australia but those days are long gone. The frontline staff still command respect with their exemplary customer service but the management is rotten. What happens when a good institution goes bad is that somebody like me goes to do something as simple as post a letter and ends up feeling compelled to spend an hour and a half documenting everything glaringly wrong with the entity involved, Australia Post, and another hour after that editing it and publishing it to the internet. Two and a half hours! How much is the executive at Australia Post who is responsible for customer service and public relations getting paid?
The current Chief Executive Officer of Australia Post is Christine Holgate. While I can’t find any conclusive evidence that she has Jewish (i.e. Edomitish) ancestry, which is what I’d really like to find to explain the mess that Australia Post is in, it’s obvious to me that she’s deliberately running Australia Post in accordance with a highly ideological agenda that is biased against white, Australian citizens.
Here’s the deal. The Australian federal government ramped up non-white immigration in a dramatic manner from about 2009 onwards, which is about ten years ago. Back then, I didn’t have any clear idea about what was really happening in and to this nation. I didn’t work out most of it until 2014. (I should have started this website five years ago instead of putting it off. However, during the past five years, I’ve been working in other ways to raise awareness, such as by sending out emails and commenting on websites.) My point is that the government has only been delivering the final killer blow for about ten years. The overwhelming majority of white, Australian citizens are now fully aware of the manner in which their best interests are being subverted by non-white immigration. By no means is it too late to reverse much of the damage that has already been done, but we need to act now. Not in six months’ time. Not in a year’s time. Now. What the Australian federal, state and territorial governments sneeringly refers to as a “populist movement” (meaning the majority opinion of Australian citizens, being a foundational democratic concept) is a tidal force which can effect the changes that need to take place in this nation:
1. Ban trade with all communist countries, including China, in order to disrupt them and dramatically weaken them economically, thereby causing discontent among the citizens of these communist countries, including China, in the hope that the citizens of these communist countries, including China, will overthrow the oppressive, inhumane governments of these communist countries, including China, and replace them with governments that attentively represent the best interests of the citizens of these countries, including China, and limit trade with other countries to trade that is in the best interests of both white, Australian citizens and citizens of other countries.
2. Ban non-white immigration into Australia and restrict immigration into Australia to white people who can read and write English, since they can easily learn to speak English in Australia if they can read and write English.
3. Policy on accepting non-white refugees into Australia should include Australia not participating in unjustified wars that create non-white refugees and impose a moral obligation on Australia to accept non-white refugees into Australia, such as World War I, World War II, the Korean war, the Vietnam war, the Afghanistan war, the Iraq war and the Syrian war, helping non-white refugees in their country of origin where possible and not accepting non-white refugees into Australia unless Australia has a moral obligation to do so on account of participating in unjustified wars in their countries of origin.
4. With the exception of genuine, non-white refugees who are living in Australia, deport non-white non-citizens of Australia who are living in Australia back to their countries of origin.
5. Prohibit non-citizens of Australia from owning residential property in Australia.
6. Prohibit non-citizens of Australia from owning commercial property in Australia.
7. Prohibit non-citizens of Australian from owning land, including farm land, in Australia.
8. Buy back foreign-owned assets in Australia that are owned by foreign entities, such as foreign-owned residential property, foreign-owned commercial property, foreign-owned land, including foreign-owned farm land, foreign-owned ports and foreign-owned electricity infrastructure.